Wishing you a very happy New Year from everyone involved with Her Salisbury Story!
2022 marks the third phase of our project. We are excited to share it with you! These are just some of the things we have planned for the coming year.
- We will continue to add women to the website, both contemporary and historical, so keep checking the website for new arrivals
- We will be offering talks and guided walks along our Heritage Trail to local organisations
- We will be developing an educational resource to be used by primary schools
- To our great excitement we have been accepted to have a stand at the Chalke Valley History Festival at the end of June and will be there for the whole week!
We will be publishing more information about all these activities in the coming weeks and months so watch this space or catch up via FaceBook Insta or Twitter.
As we say goodbye to 2021, a year full of challenges for most people, we would like to celebrate our achievements, the most significant of which are:
- Articles and interviews celebrating 60 Salisbury women on the website
- The launch of our Heritage Trail with tourist map – available from the Tourist Information Centre
- The launch and successful conclusion of our writing competition
- Our celebration event in October
Looking forward to connecting with you in the New Year